Park Open Daily
March – October 7:00am – 8:00pm
November – February 7:00am – 6:00pm
- No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Owners must clean up after pets.
- No motorized vehicles on the grass or trails (including golf carts).
- Vehicles limited to designated parking areas only.
- No Littering.
- No Personal Grills or Open Fires.
- No Hunting.
- No Fishing from Overlooks, Pavilions or Canoe Access areas.
- No Fireworks.
- No Camping or Overnight Parking.
- No Skateboards or Scooters.
- No Vending or Outside Sales without a Special Permit.
- All Vehicles left in the park after closing hours are subject to be towed at owner’s expense.
- NO OUTSIDE RENTALS ( ie bouncy houses or other inflatables, stages, amplified music, or cooking devices, etc.) without a Special Event Permit from the Parks and Beautification Department.
VIOLATORS WILL BE TICKETED AND FINED
VIOLATORS WILL AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT DEPOSIT
For Rentals and Special Event Permits
Contact: Park Office at (478) 803-0484